Valentine's Day...

Ok readers, it's Valentine's Day. I used to be horribly cynical about Valentine's Day, mainly because I was so often alone on Valentine's Day. Now, what I should've done, instead of being broken hearted and cynical is to get out there and read some awesome romance novels. So, stealing this idea from an author I follow on facebook, who is your favorite romance couple?

I answered mine as either Anne Elliot and Captain Wentworth from Jane Austen's Persuasion, or Cathy and Heathcliff from Emily Bronte's Wuthering Heights. But there are so many other awesome couples out there as well! Cat and Bones from Jeaniene Frost's Night Huntress series, Curran and Kate from Ilona Andrews' Kate Daniels series, and so many more! So, I want you guys to weigh in! Who's your favorite romance novel couple?

~♥~
Lady D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Books vs. Movies

The Bite Before Christmas

Phoenix Feather