Under the Covers' Dirty Little Secret #22



Ok, so the question posed is: "Which paranormal creature do you wish would "come out of the closet" and reveal themselves to the real world?"

Well, I'd have to give my answer as vampires... or shifters.... Hm. That's a toughie. I think I'd go with shifters. I've fallen in love with Ilona Andrews' Kate Daniels series, and while I love her bestie Jeaniene Frost's Night Huntress series, Ilona has taken first place in my fave book series now. &hearts. Just love it. So, when I think of sexy shifters, I think of Curran... Yum... *drools* So, shifters. Final answer. :)

~&hearts~
Lady D

Comments

  1. Hey! Glad you could participate, and I totally agree with that. If shifters were all like Curran they need to come out! ;) BTW, this was last weeks' question, we are posting a new one shortly.

    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I answered Shifters last week as well!

    Come see my Thursday! Hang in the there it's almost Friday! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Books vs. Movies

Phoenix Feather

The Bite Before Christmas