Twice Tempted

Twice Tempted (Night Prince, #2)Twice Tempted by Jeaniene Frost
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Vlad's distance is worrying Leila. She thinks that she muted abilities, having been all but non-existent since he coated her in his aura are the cause. When Vlad thinks he's showing her that he's not feeling distant, Leila misinterprets and decides to leave him. But when attempts on her life bring Vlad back into the picture, will she be able to ignore her previous feelings for him? Or will they be able to work things out? And if they do, will Vlad and Leila be able to find who's behind the attempts on her life before the person succeeds?

This book is the sequel to Once Burned, and I have to say, I LOVE it! Where I love Cat and Bones from Ms. Frost's Night Huntress series, Vlad and Leila make me hot! Vlad is the Prince of Darkness in all ways, and he has truly met his match with Leila.

While the plot of the book centers around not only Vlad and Leila's relationship but the attempts on her life as well, both were pretty easy to figure out. However, in my opinion, this didn't detract from the book, because, even though you were able to figure out whodunit, finding the person became the next challenge.

I had somewhere read (I thought) that this series was going to only be two books, but it seems, at least by the ending of this book, that Ms. Frost is going to write at least one more book with Vlad and Leila as the stars. Honestly? I. Can't. Wait. Do yourself a favor and pick up Once Burned, and if you do, make sure you buy this book at the same time. You'll be mad at yourself if you don't!

~♥~
Lady D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Books vs. Movies

Phoenix Feather

The Bite Before Christmas