The Beautiful Ashes

The Beautiful Ashes (Broken Destiny, #1)The Beautiful Ashes by Jeaniene Frost


So, I am a huge Jeaniene Frost fan, as you all have probably noticed. But, honestly, I could not get into this book. The characters and the subject matter was sooo different from her Night Huntress series that it was like reading a completely different author.

The subject of the book is something to do with angels, and demons, and bible related stuff mixed with paranormal romance. Since I am not a religious person, the biblical references not only flew over my head, but were kind of boring. The paranormal stuff was pretty cool, but the book reminded me of reading a twisted version of a Supernatural episode.

I was unable to finish this book, and I will not continue this series. I will however still try to read anything Ms. Frost puts out, because she is a good author.

~♥~
Lady D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Books vs. Movies

Phoenix Feather

The Bite Before Christmas