Fun extras post

Well, this post is going to be a fun extras post. I've been working on a post in my head for a while about movies and books, books and movies. I also just found a super awesome little quiz on my favorite authors' website, which I will post at the end of this entry. :) So, let's get started.

Well, I recently got into a chick flick mode, and so I pulled all the stops. I watched Pride & Prejudice, Persuasion, Wuthering Heights, Jane Eyre, and North & South. I am a total romance freak. I love Jane Austen, Emily Bronte, and Charlotte Bronte. I love classic literature that has since been turned into movies.

The Pride & Prejudice I watch is the Kiera Knightly version, mainly because 1- I haven't seen the Colin Firth version, and 2- I really don't like Colin Firth. The persuasion I watch is the Ciaran Hinds version, Jane Eyre? The newest, with Mia Wasikowska. Wuthering Heights is the Tom Hardy version, because, Tom Hardy as Heathcliff? Can you say Yum?! North & South is the one with Daniela Denby-Ashe.

So, my next question is, do you like movies made from books? What books and movies do you like or dislike? What books would you like to see made into movies? I can't wait for the next classic novel they turn into a film!

Okay, now for the super fun quiz! Now, if you haven't read the Kate Daniels' series, by Ilona Andrews, this quiz won't mean much to you. Also, if you HAVEN'T read Kate Daniels, you really need to. Seriously. Now. Go get it. NOW! ;)

Order

Order

You are a Knight of the Order of Merciful Aid. You're disciplined, competent, and organized. You serve a higher purpose and you tend to take a rational approach to most problems. Your mission is simply to protect mankind, even if it means protecting it from itself. You are lethal, honorable, and unfortunately, convinced that you are always right. The Order of Merciful Aid offers exactly what it promises: merciful aid on the edge of the sword or by the burn of a bullet. Powerful and disciplined, the Order is a nation-wide organization, which consists of elite warriors and scholars. More about the Order and other factions: http://kate.ilona-andrews.com/category/factions/

Which Faction do you belong to?



I'd like to know what you guys got on your quiz! :) Leave me a comment, letting me know what faction you got!

~♥~
Lady D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Books vs. Movies

The Bite Before Christmas

Phoenix Feather