Bloodfever

Bloodfever (Fever, #2)Bloodfever by Karen Marie Moning
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Ok, so, I was reading this book, and I just kind of got bored. The overall storyline of the series is great, but this book kind of seemed like a filler to me. In this book, Mac is continuing her search for the Sinsar Dubh, with Barrons' help, but the book just kind of seems all over the place to me. It doesn't really have a solid plot line, which kind of turned me off of the book. I did end up finishing it, and towards the end, I really started to get into it.

In this book we learn a little more about several of the characters that had been presented in the last book, including Jericho Barrons. We also learn a bit more about Rowena, and get to meet a new character named Dani. We see whether or not Malluce is really dead, and the Lord Master makes another appearance, so does V'lane. So, it's continuing the story, but it's just kind of filling the gap.

Now, as I mentioned there are some tasty tidbits that happen at the end, and I'm not going to give any of it away, so, you'll just have to read it. I'm definitely going to continue the series as certain things that happened at the end have my interest piqued. I guess we'll just have to see where Ms. Moning is going to take us.

View all my reviews

~♥~
Lady D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Books vs. Movies

The Bite Before Christmas

Phoenix Feather