DNF List

Have you ever had a book that you started that you just couldn't finish? Either the plot was too slow, or you just didn't like the author's style of writing, or something? Well, I think that we all have that, and so I'm going to start a reoccuring DNF list on here, or my "Did Not Finish" list. It's going to be books that I've started that... yeah, just didn't do it for me. If you've read these, and think they're awesome, tell me! Get me to change my mind! And something funny that I'm noticing about this list, is that when it comes to certain authors, i.e. Yasmine Galenorn, and Stephen E. Ambrose, other books of theirs I love! But these I just couldn't do.

1. Two for the Dough- Janet Evanovich
2. Dead Zone- Stephen King
3. Insomnia- Stephen King
4. Witch- Marie Brennan
5. Memoirs of Cleopatra- Margaret George
6. Alice in Wonderland- Lewis Carroll
7. Go Ask Alice- Anonymous
8. Diary of Anne Frank- Anne Frank
9. Band of Brothers- Stephen E. Ambrose
10. Dragon Wytch- Yasmine Galenorn
11. Forbidden Magic- Cheyenne McCray
12. The Scot, The Witch, and the Wardrobe- Annette Blair
13. A Girl's Guide to Vampires- Katie MacAlister
14. Granuaile: Ireland's Pirate Queen- Anne Chambers
15. Boudicca: Warrior Queen- Alan Gold
16. Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistlestop Cafe- Fannie Flagg
17. The Freedom Writers Diary- Erin Gruwell
18. Valley of Silence- Nora Roberts
19. One Bite with a Stranger- Christine Warren

So, that's all that I can think of for now, but if I think of more, I'll make a new post, and title them "DNF List Cont'd." I'd like to hear from you guys as well! What books make your DNF list?

~♥~
Lady D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Books vs. Movies

The Bite Before Christmas

Phoenix Feather