Fool Moon

Fool Moon (The Dresden Files, #2)Fool Moon by Jim Butcher
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is book two in the Harry Dresden series. Harry is still working with Lt. Karrin Murphy over the fact that he had hidden some facts from her on the last case that they worked together on. He was also still dating Susan, the reporter for the Arcane tabloid. All of a sudden, some murders start up, and Murphy needs his help.

What Harry and Murphy discover is that the murders seem to be werewolf murders. But what kind of werewolves? The next victim is one that Harry knew, and Murphy thinks that he's hiding something, so, she arrests him. With the help of a woman he thought to be a suspect, Harry escapes, and hopes to find out who's murdering people before things can get worse. Will Harry find the murderer before too many more people die?

This book was great. I liked it a lot more than the first book, and I will definitely keep reading this series. I love the character of Harry Dresden. He's smart, witty, and less than charming, which is perfect for the type of "hero" I like to read about. His sidekick Bob, the spirit in the skull is also great, although we didn't get to see much of him in this book.

I'd like to see where Mr. Butcher is taking things with this series, and I look forward to reading the next book in the series!

View all my reviews

~♥~
Lady D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Books vs. Movies

The Bite Before Christmas

Phoenix Feather