A Breath of Snow and Ashes

A Breath of Snow and Ashes (Outlander, #6)A Breath of Snow and Ashes by Diana Gabaldon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

With the revolutionary war coming to a head, life is turbulent for those in Fraser's Ridge. Jamie, Claire, Roger, Bree, and Ian make some tough choices in this book that will end up changing their lives forever. And as the time draws nearer for that newspaper clipping claiming that Jamie and Claire die in a fire, everyone holds their breaths to see what is going to happen.

I loved this book just as I loved the others. My only problem with Ms. Gabaldon's books is that because they're so long, if I don't keep my facts straight, the books start running together. This book got a bit slow for me in the middle, I don't know why, but I had to put it down for a while, and ended up reading another book, but as soon as I picked it back up, I finished it in two days. Go figure.

The writing style is as always, genius. Ms. Gabaldon knows her history, and it really shines through in her work. Pick up this series if you haven't yet. As I said, the books are a bit long, about 1000 pages each, but you won't be sorry!!!

View all my reviews

~♥~
Lady D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Books vs. Movies

The Bite Before Christmas

Phoenix Feather