Harry Potter and the Sorcer's Stone

Ok, so, I think that most people out there by this time have read Harry Potter. I'm on my um, I'm not sure what time re-reading it, but regardless, I thought I'd write reviews on it. So, here goes:

Harry Potter was orphaned as a child in a horrible accident, and left for his aunt and uncle, who treat him horribly. He finds out he's a wizard, and goes off to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. While there, he learns of a plot to steal something called the Sorcerer's Stone, and he and his friends, Ron and Hermione, set out to stop the thief.

All in all, even though Harry Potter was written for young adults/children, everyone who reads it seems to enjoy it. I'm no different. I love the idea of a world of witches and wizards just beyond our sight. All the new things that Ms. Rowling brings with their world, such as chocolate frogs, wizard's chess, pictures that move, are ingenious.

I think that while most people have read the book, everyone has seen the movie. I know that I thought it was so cool getting to see the book come to life on the big screen. Getting to see some of these magic things realized in front of my eyes was wonderful. I love the fact that with J.K. Rowling as an adviser on the set, that they were able to do a lot more with the movie, and add more small artistic details that got left out of the book.

Harry Potter is a series that everyone should read at least once, since everyone could use a little magic in their lives. ^.~

♥~
Lady D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Books vs. Movies

The Bite Before Christmas

Phoenix Feather