UTC Update #7

Well, I only managed one book on the list this month, although I'm halfway through a second. The good news is that Gunmetal Magic comes out this month, so, there's another book that I'll get to cross off my list. I've kind of been re-reading again, as well as throwing random historical fiction in there as well. Go figure. Right now, I'm on book 3 of the Harry Potter series for the 3rd, 4th, 5th... um, yeah, I have no idea how many times. Oh well. Hey, maybe I'll review those! :)


Category 1: Vampires:
1. Twilight-Stephenie Meyer (reread)
2. Once Burned- Jeaniene Frost
3. Hunted- Evangeline Anderson
4. Lover Reborn- J.R. Ward
5. Lothaire- Kresley Cole

Category 2: Angels and Demons:
1. Envy- J.R. Ward
2. Mark of the Demon- Diana Rowland
3. Crave- J.R. Ward
4. Fallen- Lauren Kate
5. Speak of the Devil- Jenna Black

Category 3: Fae:
1. Bound by Darkness- Alexandra Ivy
2. Bloodfever- Karen Marie Moning
3. Night Seeker- Yasmine Galenorn
4. Grave Witch- Kalayna Price
5. Faefever- Karen Marie Moning

Category 4: Shifters and Werewolves:
1. Fair Game- Patricia Briggs
2. Gunmetal Magic- Ilona Andrews
3. Magic Slays- Ilona Andrews (reread)
4. Under Her Skin- Jeaniene Frost, Meljean Brooks, Ilona Andrews
5. The Dragon Who Loved Me- G.A. Aiken

~♥~
Lady D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Books vs. Movies

The Bite Before Christmas

Phoenix Feather