UTC 2013 Immortals Reading Challenge



Well, good readers, the time has come again for the UTC challenge. I'm almost done with my 2012 challenge, and they've posted the sign ups for the 2013 challenge. Yours truly is definitely taking the plunge and participating again, and I'm super excited to begin!

For those of you who don't know how this works, there are several categories, and you have to read 3-5 books for each category presented. Now, this past year, I've changed my books as I've needed, based on the availability of the books I originally chose, inability to finish, ect. We'll see if I have to do the same this year or not. Re-reads are acceptable, but that's no fun. ;) So, without further ado, here's my list!

Category 1: Vampires
1. Guilty Pleasures- Laurell K. Hamilton (re-read)
2. Twice Tempted- Jeaniene Frost
3. Lover Reborn- J.R. Ward
4. Shadow's Claim- Kresley Cole
5. Vamped- Lucienne Diver

Category 2: Angels and Demons
1. Archangel's Kiss- Nalini Singh
2. Torment- Lauren Kate
3. Envy- J.R. Ward
4. The Devil Inside- Jenna Black (re-read)
5. Speak of the Devil- Jenna Black

Category 3: Fae and Magic
1. Shadow of Night- Deborah Harkness
2. Steel's Edge- Ilona Andrews
3. Spell Bound- Kelley Armstrong
4. Night Seeker- Yasmine Galenorn
5. Summer Knight- Jim Butcher

Category 4: Shifters/Werewolves
1. Fair Game- Patricia Briggs
2. Magic Rises- Ilona Andrews
3. How to Drive a Dragon Crazy- G.A. Aiken
4. Alpha- Rachel Vincent
5.You Slay Me- Katie MacAlister(re-read)

Now, there's no fun if I'm doing this all by myself, so, go, sign up! Participate and read along with me! To sign up, just click the button at the top of this entry, and it will take you to the page with all the info! :)

~♥~
Lady D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Books vs. Movies

The Bite Before Christmas

Phoenix Feather