UTC Gena Showalter Challenge 2013



Under the Covers Book Blog is a blog I follow daily. I love the ladies, and they give me some great reading ideas. Now, I've had Gena Showalter on my backlist for a while, so, the fact that there's a 2013 Gena Showalter challenge is perfect! I fully intend to participate, and you can too! Click on the button at the top of this entry, and it will get you back to the sign up page where you can sign up to participate as well!

As for me, well, my challenge category will be "Gena Who?" since I've never read one of her books! I know, shocking. I'm going to shoot for reading the Atlantis series, plus one separate series, the White Rabbit Chronicles series... and that's because I've wanted to start that for a while. :)

Atlantis Series
1. Heart of the Dragon
2. Jewel of Atlantis
3. The Nymph King
4. The Vampire's Bride

White Rabbit Chronicles
1. Alice in Zombieland
2. Through the Zombie Glass

So, go, be sure to sign up, and read along with me! :)

~♥~
Lady D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Books vs. Movies

The Bite Before Christmas

Phoenix Feather