Clean Sweep

So, I'm pretty sure that I've said this on this blog before, but I'm a HUGE Ilona Andrews fan. I've tried time and again to shamelessly promote them, but I know what some of you are thinking; "What if I buy their book and don't like their style?" or "What if they're not for me?" Well guess what? Now you can try them out without having to buy their books (Although I still think you should go buy them all!!!)

Ilona Andrews is publishing a new "Serial Novel" called Clean Sweep on their blog. What is a serial novel you ask? Well, it's a novel, but it's published in parts. For example, they're publishing one to two parts of chapters a week. Now yes, that does mean that you'll have to wait for it as it comes out, but trust me, it's totally worth it! Plus, it's free! So, you literally have nothing to lose!

So, what're you waiting for? Click on the words "Clean Sweep" above, or click on them just below:

Clean Sweep

You can thank me later. :D

~♥~
Lady D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Books vs. Movies

Phoenix Feather

The Bite Before Christmas