Book Boyfriends/Girlfriends

So, we all have our favorite book series, and from those series, we have our favorite characters. I really love a good heroine that I can relate to, and want to be like, but I also love a good leading male that makes me want him. So, I thought it would be fun to compile a Book Boyfriends list so that we can dish on who we all love. And guys, not to leave you out, I want to hear about your book girlfriends! Here's my list of book boyfriends.

1. Curran: Kate Daniels Series- Ilona Andrews
2. Bones: Night Huntress Series- Jeaniene Frost
3. Lothaire: Immortals After Dark- Kresley Cole
4. Conrad Wroth: Immortals After Dark- Kresley Cole
5. Adam: Mercy Thompson Series- Patricia Briggs
6. Charles: Alpha and Omega- Patricia Briggs
7. Jamie Fraser: Outlander Series- Diana Gabaldon
8. Zsadist: Black Dagger Brotherhood- J.R. Ward
9. Vishous: Black Dagger Brotherhood- J.R. Ward
10. Viper: Guardians of Eternity- Alexandra Ivy
11. Fearghus: Dragonkin Series- G.A. Aiken
12. Nathaniel Bonner: Wilderness Series- Sara Donati
13. Cpt. Frederick Wentworth: Persuasion- Jane Austen
14. Mr. Edward Fairfax Rochester: Jane Eyre- Charlotte Brontë
15. Mr. Fitzwilliam Darcy: Pride and Prejudice- Jane Austen

So, yes, I do realize that this looks like I have a harem of book boyfriends, but, it's weird. Unless I'm reading that series, I don't really think about each one... So, depending on the book I'm reading depends on who's my bf of the day. :P So how about you? Who do you lust after from your favorite books?

~♥~
Lady D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Books vs. Movies

The Bite Before Christmas

Phoenix Feather