Daimon

Daimon (Covenant, #0.5)Daimon by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the prequel to the Covenant series. I picked it up after reading a review of book one in the series, and I wasn't disappointed.

While this is technically a YA series, it doesn't really read that way so far. Yes the character is seventeen, but she is very much older and wiser than her years. This short story was filled with lots of action, and a good introduction into the world that Ms. Armentrout is building.

In this story we meet Alexandria, a seventeen year old girl who is anything but normal. Her mother is descended from gods, and they're both on the run from the world they hail from. They're doing their best to fit in when they're found by their enemies and everything goes wrong.

Now Alexandria must find her way back to the world her mom took her away from before it's too late. Will she be accepted once she gets there?

I hated how this ended on a cliffhanger, but I see why she did it, and I can't wait to get my hands on the first book to see where it picks up, and what happens next!

View all my reviews

~♥~
Lady D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Books vs. Movies

The Bite Before Christmas

Phoenix Feather