The Accidental Demon Slayer

The Accidental Demon Slayer (Demon Slayer, #1)The Accidental Demon Slayer by Angie Fox
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

There is one word for this book. Fun. Sheer, glorious fun.

Meet Lizzie Brown. Uptight, until she meets her real family that is. She is from a long line of demon slayers, and on her 30th birthday, her long-lost grandmother has come to inform her of this fact. Now Lizzie is working with her grandma and a coven of witches called the Red Skulls to help fight a demon named Vald.

Lizzie is scared, uptight, clumsy, and yet brave at the same time. It's really fun watching her learn who she is, and really come into herself. And watching her interact with a super sexy griffin doesn't hurt either.

My favorite character in this whole book though is Pirate. Pirate is Lizzie's Jack Russel Terrier who just happens to talk. He's super funny, sweet, and hyper, and makes me want to know where I can get my own talking dog.

This book is fun, action-packed, and man is that griffin HOT! The interaction between him and Lizzie will leave you melting.

This is a great book, a super fast and super fun read! I have the second book on my bookshelf, and I'll be diving in headfirst soon!

View all my reviews

~♥~
Lady D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Books vs. Movies

The Bite Before Christmas

Phoenix Feather